Graphene is stronger than steel, thinner than a sheet of paper, and more conductive than copper. Graphene will completely revolutionize entire industries. Graphene based products could include:
- Li-ion batteries that store ten times as much power and charge ten times faster.
- Solar cells that produce 10,000 times more energy from a given amount of carbon than fossil fuels.
- A credit card that stores as much information as today’s computers.
- Synthetic blood that can be used by anybody.
- More efficient desalination plants.
CarbonScape has produced graphene. Much work is needed to efficiently produce and isolate the product and develop applications.